Central Davidson High School
Students enrolling in Davidson County Schools must reside within the geographical boundaries of the school district. Davidson County Schools does not accept any out-of-district students, even on a tuition basis.
Students new to Davidson County Schools will need to provide the following documents to enroll at South Davidson High School.
- Immunization (shot) record signed by the physician (click here for NC immunization requirements)
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Parent's ID
- Two proofs of residency (utilities, water, gas, electric, or telephone bill)
- IEP (if applicable)
- Transcript from previous school (recommended for high school enrollment)
- Completed Davidson County Schools: High School Registration Enrollment Form & Language Survey with Course List (English) or Escuelas Del Condado Davidson: Inscripcion Grados K-12 (Spanish)