Student Services » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Requesting Transcripts
Enrolled- transcripts are free. Please give a few days notice for us to print them and have them ready. We mainly provide these for scholarships, programs, etc.
If you are applying in-state, please use CFNC or Common Application to send your transcript electronically. Your counselor can show you how to send your transcript.
Graduated Students or colleges/schools not part of CFNC or Common Application, please use the link below to send: