MUNDIA Home Page
The MUNDIA Society
We strive to
- Become educated about the world in which we live.
- Seek creative solutions for today’s world issues.
- Provide opportunities for public speaking for students.
- Offer opportunities for students who need more challenges outside of the classroom.
- Develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Foster negotiating strategies.
What is Model UN?
Students represent different countries on various committees. The committees have assigned topics from international security to human rights. The students represent their assigned country based on the country’s existing policy.
Students debate and present solutions to these problems. Honors are awarded to delegations that demonstrate excellent skills in diplomacy, resolution writing, and speaking skills. We have had great success and hope to continue this tradition.