Teesha Bryant: Health Science Education Teacher
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 336.357.2920 ext. 7520
Fall 2021 Schedule
1st Period: Health Science I
2nd Period: Health Science I
3rd Period: Honors Health Science II
4th Period: Planning
Spring 2022 Schedule
1st Period: Honors Health Science II
2nd Period: Honors Health Science II
3rd Period: Planning
4th Period: Honors Health Science II
Health Science Academy
The following is the recommended Health Sciences Career Pathway. These are also some of the required courses to complete the Health Sciences Academy. Upon completion of the Academy, students may receive a white honor cord for graduation. All courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or better. Please see the Health Sciences Academy Brochure on the left side of this page for more information.
- Freshman year- Foundations of Health Science
- Sophomore year- Health Science I
- Junior year- Health Science I, Health Science II, or Biomedical Technology
- Senior year- Health Science II, Biomedical Technology, or College & Career promise Nursing Assistant course through DDCC. This course will allow you the ability to obtain nurse aide certification!
- Plus one additional course of Career Management, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint, Internship, or Apprenticeship.