- Schedules will be made available online this Friday, August 10 through PowerSchool. Students going to the community college for classes will see "Seminar" on their schedule for the periods they are at the college. Students taking online classes will see "Learning Lab" or "Strategies for Success" on their schedule.
- If a student has been scheduled into a class in error, or does not have a class they need for graduation, they can request schedule changes in the following ways:
- By written request Monday, August 13 - Thursday, August 16. Forms will be in the main office.
- Seniors can come in Monday, August 13, 8-12:30.
- Juniors and Seniors can come in Tuesday, August 14, 8-12:30.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors can come in Thursday, August 16 8-12:30
We will not accept schedule change requests to change teachers, to adjust the period of your classes, or because you received an alternate. Freshmen schedule change requests will be taken after our Spartan Bootcamp on August 24.
Our Athletic Foundation is getting ready for fall sports, and in order to get ready we need to have our concessions and stadium cleaned! We need help on Tuesday, August 7, from 5 - 7 pm cleaning our concession stand, and on Saturday, August 11 from 8 am to noon in our stadium. If you are able to bring your own pressure washer on Saturday, we are in need of more!
Senior pictures wrap up this Wednesday, August 8 beginning at 9 am. If you have missed your appointment, you will need to show up on this day!
Students who are taking online community college classes, or classes that meet at the community college are reminded that classes begin August 15. If you are taking a community college class that meets at Central, that course will begin later.