Here are the weekly updates for Central Davidson High School.
- Are you a graduating senior and need helping completing your FAFSA or RDS? DCCC will be helping students on Tuesday, March 20, from 5 - 7 pm in the Mendenhall Enrollment Center.
- Is your child signing up for DCCC or AP classes next year? If so, and you did not attend last Thursday's session, you will need to email an administrator or counselor to receive the information that was distributed. This meeting was mandatory, so we are keeping track that everyone either came or contacts us!
- This Wednesday, our Quiz Bowl teams competes in the Davidson County Quiz Bowl at 7 pm. If you would like to come out and cheer on our students, the event will be at DCCC in the Mary Rittling Conference Center.
- DCCC, along with school districts in Davidson County, is hosting a college fair on Tuesday, March 27 from 4:30 - 7:30 pm in the DCCC Gymnasium. Some of the colleges that will be in attendance are: High Point, Catawba, Pfeiffer, East Carolina, Campbell, UNCG, Western, UNC-Charlotte, and DCCC. This is a great opportunity for any grade level!
- Just some calendar reminders: Thursday, March 29 is a full school day. It was originally an early release day but that has been changed due to weather. As well, Friday, April 6 is now a regular school day.
- Please remind your child to check our announcements that run on the TVs to stay on top of scholarship and summer camp information. These slides are also posted on our website.
Home athletic events for the week:
- Monday is a very busy evening, pending no weather changes. Tennis is scheduled to host West, JV Baseball & V Baseball play Salisbury, JV and V Softball meet up against North, and JV and V Soccer hosts North Davidson as well.
- Athletic Foundation meets at 7 pm tonight in the CDHS Media Center.
- On Wednesday, V Baseball plays Ledford at 7 pm.
- Thursday has Tennis hosting Thomasville at 4.
- And on Friday, JV Baseball hosts Ledford at 4:30, and V Softball plays West at 6 pm.