Class of 2021 Senior Portraits
July 23 & 27, August 3 & 4
Students will be receiving a postcard in the mail from Lifetouch with ordering and time information. Students should verify their appointment using the Authentication Code provided on the postcard.
CDHS Commons area. Students should enter the school from the front side of the building via the sidewalk under the exterior stairwell and through the breezeway adjacent to the ramp. Please park at designated areas indicated by a cone. Once the student approaches the door, a CDHS staff member(s) will check students into the school.
- Only the student will be allowed in the building. Parents, if they choose to come, should remain in their vehicles out front. The postcard provided by Lifetouch will say one guest is allowed; however, CDHS/DCS is not following that recommendation.
- Each student will go through an initial COVID19 screening including a questionnaire and a temperature check upon arrival at the door.
- Students should wait 6 feet apart when waiting to check in. Follow markings placed on the sidewalk leading to the school. Students should adhere to all other social distancing rules set in place by staff and should leave campus immediately at the conclusion of their photo session and not linger at school.
- Typically, this is a time for multiple photo ops with different clothing. Students should be strategic when picking out clothing, as changing areas will not be available during this photo shoot.
- Lifetouch staff will be trained to clean and sanitize each station after it is used along with formal clothing being loaned out by Lifetouch. CDHS Custodial staff will also be on hand to sanitize and clean throughout the day.
- CDHS will follow North Carolina government requirements for the wearing of masks/face coverings at the time of pictures, so please come prepared.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be available in the commons area.