Here are the weekly updates for Central Davidson High School.
- All schedule changes must be requested by Tuesday on paper during lunch. No requests will be taken via phone or email at this time.
- Our second freshmen incentive trip is this Friday. In order to have qualified, students had to have no more than one unexcused absence, no more than one tardy, no major discipline, and no D's or F's. Eligible students received permission slips today. Permission slips and money are due Wednesday during lunches in the Commons to Mr. Coloton. The online waiver form for Get Air must be completed by Thursday.
- We have had some afternoon bus changes. Students who used to ride bus 48 now ride bus 98. Students who used to ride bus 98 now ride bus 41. Bus 92 in the afternoon will now run a little later than normal.
- Parents, please do not drop off or pick up any student in our bus parking area. This is a safety hazard. Students can be dropped off at our sidewalk and walk down to the middle school if needed.
- Jostens will be taking your Class Ring Orders at Central Davidson High School on Tuesday, February 6th and Wednesday, February 7th during all student lunches. Information has been mailed out to your home. The Jostens representatives will be available during this time to assist you with placing your ring order, sizing your finger, and will have samples of all the rings and Class Jewelry for you to look at. Please remember to bring your order form and your $50 deposit to school and place your order during lunch. You may also order online at Jostens.com
Home athletic events for the week include:
- Varsity Basketball plays at home on Tuesday against EDHS and JV plays at home on Friday against NDHS.
- Our JV Basketball against EDHS has been moved from Tuesday to Thursday.