Parking Lot and Driving on Campus
Parking and driving on campus is a privilege and as privileges go, can be denied. Please remember the following when parking and driving on campus:
- A parking permit may not be purchased until school fees and other debts have been paid or waived. Permits are not transferrable from student to student.
- There is no fee waiver for a parking permit.
- Park only in white spaces; yellow spaces are assigned to staff.
- Your permit must be visible on the rear view mirror any time your car is parked on campus.
- Students are not allowed to go to the parking lot without permission from the SRO, principal or an assistant principal. A teacher may not give a student permission to go to the parking lot.
- Keep your doors locked while parked on campus
- The maximum speed limit on campus is 10 MPH.
- Students found driving in an unsafe manner will lose their campus driving and parking privileges.
- The administration has the right to search cars when there is reason to suspect contraband materials.
- The school has the right to have your car towed at YOUR expense if you do not follow the expectations outlined by the school.
- Students are expected to enter the building when they arrive on campus. There should be no congregating in the parking lot before, during, or after school hours.
- Violations of any parking lot expectation will result in fines of $10 for each infraction.
Complete the form Student Parking Form by clicking on the link below. This form must be completed before receiving your parking permit.
CLICK HERE: Student Parking Form